PURELL® Hand Sanitizer products are tested against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms and have resulted in more than 99.99% reduction of those organisms.
Practicing good hand hygiene is especially important:
- After using the bathroom
- Before eating or drinking anything
- Before and after handling raw foods, fish, poultry, or eggs
- After using a public phone
- After riding public transportation
- In schools and day care centers
- After changing diapers
- When one is sick
- After shaking hands
- After sneezing or coughing
- After touching an ATM, elevator buttons or escalator handrails
PURELL® Surface Sprays have proven compatibility with most common hard and soft surfaces. Each product label provides a short list of surfaces and materials the product was formulated for use on, including:
|Hard Nonporous Surface Materials:|
There are no trade-offs with PURELL® Surface Sprays. PURELL® Surface Sprays are certified by the EPA Design for Environment and have the EPA lowest toxicity rating and the fastest overall disinfection times for bacteria and viruses than any other DfE product. This includes a powerful germ kill for 36 organisms, including MRSA, cold and flu virus and norovirus within 30 seconds.