Established for over 30 years, RapidClean is an Australian & New Zealand owned national company with over 70 stores throughout Australia & New Zealand. Collectively our Group turnover is in excess of $90M per year, employs over 150 people and has over 100 vehicles on the road.
Our business is made up of cleaning supply experts managing their owner-operated stores. RapidClean’s aim is to provide our customers with the support of a national organisation while providing a local service, offering a single source and cost effective one-stop-shop solution.
- Established for over 30 years and have an experienced, knowledgeable team
- We have over 70 stores in Australia & New Zealand and can supply nationally
- Our stores are owned by locals and you have direct contact with the store owner
- We are Australian & New Zealand owned and all profits stay in Australia & New Zealand
- We have a huge range of cleaning, catering, packaging & safety supplies
- We sell and service cleaning equipment
- We offer National Accounts for large customers
- Our products are commercial quality
- We have huge buying power which enables us to pass on the savings to our customers
A Proud Inpacs Member
Rapid Group is proud to have achieved the following accreditations
Quality Assurance standards (QAS)
OH&S standards (OHS)
Rapid Group prides itself on exceeding our clients expectations and we are driven by three key principles: Quality, Service & Value. We recognise that the continuing success of our company depends on the value, delivery and quality of the service we provide. We aim to provide a range of quality products at competitive prices, and provide service standards of the highest level that completely meets our customers requirements.
To achieve these goals we have implemented a quality assurance system to the
What are the benefits of trading with a certified company?
The certified company must demonstrate:
- business and customer related objectives and targets
- embedded cycles of improvement (continuity of process improvement)
- customer complaints handling system
- customer focused process development
- customer needs analysis
- systems and process performance monitoring
- planned and implemented staff training and development
Environmental Choice New Zealand
RapidClean offers a wide range of environmentally friendly products & Cleaning Chemicals Certified under the Environmental Choice New Zealand ecolabel. The RapidClean Green range of cleaning solutions feature the ECNZ and Environmentally friendly logos.
The Environmental Choice New Zealand mark identifies products and services that are environmentally preferable, safe for you and your family and fit for purpose.
Environmental Choice New Zealand is a not-for-profit, endorsed by the New Zealand Government, but firmly independent.
Environmental Choice New Zealand takes the hard work out of making responsible choices, whether you’re looking to purchase cleaning products or items and materials for home renovations.
RapidClean is a Proud ISSA Member
The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, with more than 10,500 distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaning, and associated service members.
RapidClean Supports UN GLOBAL COMPACT
Since 2021, RapidClean has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption.